At COER we undertake benchmarking, business excellence research and consultancy.
COER consists of three entities:
- COER Massey University is the research arm and focuses on
- BPIR.com Limited is the knowledge transfer arm and focuses on
"Best Practice Sharing".
- COER Limited is the consultancy arm and focuses on "Applying Knowledge".
- Anti-Corruption Training Module and New Zealand’s ranking
- Learn Using the Latest Baldrige Education Case Study
- Global Innovation Index 2014: Switzerland, UK and Sweden lead rankings
- Best practice report: Green Supply Chain Management
- Benchmark Memo: July 2014
- BPIR Best Practice Newsletter: July 2014
- COER News – Benchmarking and Business Excellence, July-2014