Why spend time in re-inventing the
when you can learn from the experience of others?
- what benchmarking is
- how benchmarking is key to achieving business excellence
- how to apply benchmarking to achieve significant improvements in business results
- where to look for benchmarking and performance improvement information
- many practical ideas and best practices in all areas of management (such as Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer & Market Focus, Performance Measurement, and Human Resource Focus).
- from business excellence award winners from New Zealand and Australia
and national experts will show how you can improve your business
performance and, ultimately, your financial results.
Dr Robert Camp the conference keynote speaker and facilitator of
the workshop, is a renowned authority on benchmarking. He has published
3 books (including the first ever Benchmarking Book in 1989) and
numerous articles. His benchmarking approach and methodology are
used worldwide. Dr Camp created the successful benchmarking programme
for Xerox, helped to establish the International Benchmarking Clearing
House, and is currently the Chair of the Global Benchmarking Network.
All delegates receive a complimentary copy of the “Global
Benchmarking Network Review, 2003/04”
All delegates have the opportunity to register at a 25% discount
for the Benchmark Index Programme to be launched at the conference.
This programme will help your organisation understand how it compares
on a size, sector, industry, national or global basis and what
steps are recommended to improve your competitiveness.
Delegates attending the workshop receive
a complimentary Best Practice Report on either “Customer
Focused Culture” or “Strategy
Deployment” containing best practices from NZ and international
organisations (usual price >$250 each).
Organised by the Centre for Organisational Excellence Research with
support from our conference partners the New Zealand Business
Excellence Foundation, Enterprising Manukau, Ministry of Economic Development and SAI Global Professional Services.